You may request an appointment from our website. This is simply a request and is ONLY confirmed after the clinic staff has contacted you to verify your information and appointment requested time/date. Please do not plan to be visited on same date and time requested unless you have been confirmed by the clinic.
We work collaboratively with healthcare providers. For referral request, email us at Staff@im-wellness.com, call 2102457862, or fax 2102457951.
What to have ready for your Appointment:
Any information about past surgical and medical histories (you can also complete these information on your forms in the patient portal prior to visit)
Contact information for your doctor, therapist, pharmacy, etc.
We highly recommend you bring all current prescriptions and over the counter medication bottles for review during initial visit and only prescription bottles by the clinic for follow up appointments.
Your personal form of ID such as a driver’s license.
Be sure to arrive 15-30 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment to complete any necessary paperwork. It is our goal to service you in due time. Completing all paperwork needed for your visit on the patient portal or before coming in for your appointment can facilitate a timely visit with less delay. Situations may arise during the course of a visit with a patient which can result in delays, I hope that those are rare instances.
For telepsychiatry sessions:
- Review all information, complete, and submit all required documents prior to visit.
- Test your electronic system for sound and video access prior to visit.
- Make ample time to set up and be available prior to session.
- Find a quiet environment for privacy.
- Secure a headpiece and/or microphone (depending on electronic device)
- Have a pen and paper ready for notes or questions.
- Be mindful of the time in order to maximize your session.